Catskill International Film Festival relies on the generosity and dedication of many volunteers year-round. We seek volunteers locally, nationally, and internationally who share a commitment to supporting independent film and arts. Volunteers are vital to the success of our festival. Volunteers assist in screening films, setting up events, photography, videography, and much more!
If you have questions that are not addressed on this Volunteer page, please contact us anytime at 845-423-8845 or e-mail us: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How To Volunteer for ciff
Volunteers are needed to assist in all areas of the CIFF, from theater entrances to shuttle stops. Of course, there are exciting benefits such as being among the first audiences to see world premieres of the best new independent films. But the real benefits of volunteering aren't things, or even films — they're the experiences. If you're ready for a one-of-a-kind experience, E-MAIL US PRONTO! firstname.lastname@example.org
All volunteer benefits are subject to change, not guaranteed, and may fluctuate year to year. Please keep that in mind while making plans for each Festival you hope to attend.
- Festival Access: Volunteer Credentials allow access to non-theater official Festival venues on a space-available basis . We also offer a few screenings just for volunteers. Most of all, we want to be sure volunteers can see films.
- Uniform: Official CIFF Shirt
- Party: Ticket to the Volunteer Opening Night Party.
- Refreshments: We offer light snacks and refreshments in our Volunteer Hub for volunteers to come get when not on shift. These snacks are not meant to replace meals, which volunteers are responsible for providing themselves.
- Tickets: For almost every screening, we set aside a certain number of tickets only for volunteers. Film access depends on the number of hours volunteered.